Friday, August 24, 2007

The Forgotten

Guess many of you have thought so.....

My blog's dead, buried.....pigment of some distant memory..... or so I thought too. I have been so caught up with the mundane elements of life that I had indeed let this special corner where I had spent much of my idle past in, be left neglected, uncared for and surely forgotten.....

They say dreams can drive you forward but of course it can also be such a preposterous delusion that serves nothing but as a distraction one can really do without. There are always to sides to any story, though the rationalisation of each remains out there to be pondered upon.

Not making sense? Having a bad case of verbal diarrhoea, regurgitation of my inner monologues? Whatever...... For too long I have remained silent, for too long I have been in the shade..... Thou shall not be forever cast in the shadow of the mediocrity that seems so accustomed around me. Let the giant within arise, stand tall and take stride into the horizons of possibilities ahead. Go away, the stare of dismay, the tone of scorn and the acts of prejudice, for too long I have allowed this uncalled for persecution of my very existence be my scourge.

Let it all begin with the search of the courage and strength that has since forsaken me. Let forgotten warrior draw breath and grit to once again do battle with the miserable opiate we call life. It starts.....

No comments: