Sunday, November 25, 2007

Half-Time Report Sunday 25 Nov

I did something different this morning. I did not laze in my comfy bed until the sunrays starts to graze my candy a@#. Had a football game with my colleagues and their friends at ITE Balestier (West Campus). It didn't mattered that we suffered a 0-2 reverse, but I was pretty disappointed with my showing. Maybe I have not had a game for far too long, I was so off the pace and my performance littered with mistakes and in the end so badly as if I'm almost gonna get a cardiac arrest. Got work it this time, relive the days of thunder and start terrorising the flanks like yester years.

As of now, I'm seriously mulling over if I should make my way down somewhere or anywhere to get myself a new pair of working shoes. My current one has forsaken me and its time to move on.

By the way, I caught this on The Mr Brown Show and taught is worth sharing. I mean how often do you get government officals offering themselves on a platter, open for a free swipe and volleys of ridicule? You got to admire the courage on display by the senior management of the MDA but can't say the same for their wit and approach. If you enjoyed William Hung's rendition of Ricky Martin's smash hit "She Bangs", I'm sure you'll have a smashing good time now that there is a whole "platoon" of them on display.



Can't see this being an actually advertisement to promote the organisation. Maybe its actually some D&D segment meant for fun and laughter there and then but somehow got leaked out to the public much to the horror of the performers and the former alike. Guess this new batch of Singapore leaders are "different" indeed.

My verdict.... leave the song and dance to the professionals, they are paid astronomical amounts for a reason. Everyone aspired to be a pop/rock star once during their lifetime but how many really had the mettle and actually did. Just because you are in the elite tier of the community doesn't mean you can pull off just about every trick in the book.

Time to go get my shoes....

No comments: