Wednesday, April 18, 2007

In Search Of My Midweek Rhapsody

Its been awhile I guess......
Life has settled into a seemingly infinite monotony. 77 days and counting, not sure if the end is close, neither can i see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. Even if a beacon does set this dark hour alight, I hope it aren't that of an on-rushing train ready to deliver me to my maker.


Just waiting to turn the corner, rid those damn rain clouds that has been over my head for all of eternity. I have a test tomorrow, nothing clinical, my health is fine my dear friends but something which I dread even more. Its mathematical!!!! Not academic though, its a selection aptitude test for one among the many other positions I had applied for over the past months. I was never good with numbers and figures, a perennial failure in fact. But I seem to always get it right when it matters, during the major exams. Lets hope the trend continues, at least I do.

No comments: