Thursday, April 19, 2007

Two hours.....

As the title speaks for itself, I am 2 hours away from taking a test or should I say THE test. Its not like if I flunk this, I would be forcefully removed and disposed of along with the rest of the office trash but ......

I retired rather early last night, 10pm to be exact. Kinda miraculous for those who know me as perpetual insomniac. I was tired..... or more like I AM TIRED. Tired about under-achieving all the time maybe. Away from the conscious mind and into the dream world, a world without boundaries, rules or even the slightest sign of governance. Where you are free but not in entirety, not until you realise it.... for dreams can be so real. Much like what "The Matrix Trilogy" espouses, all we have to do, is learn to free our minds.....

Speaking of which, have you ever wished that your world and destiny is controlled by a computer. Like a CPU unit of any regular PC. So when things don't work out right and you're too fatigued with trying to find a solution to the million and one problems that you are facing at this very moment, you can just hit the familiar combination of keys "Alt". "Ctrl" and "Del". Should that fail you, there's still the trusty 'restart' button. Then life goes on again..... peace and tranquility once again....

I stared out of my bedroom window and guess what, its grey skies again. What an apt reflection of my current mood. A visit to the doctors would have revealed that I'm sufferring from a severe case of "poisoning" based on the amount of "Melancholy" running through my veins right now. Got to go prepare and face the world soon. A world that is so varse yet hold no room for my little moustache and stumble. A convenient excuse and for sloppiness they say.....

No comments: