Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'm A Die-Hard Redman



Been a Liverpool supporter since the late 80s when I began taking my weekly dose of football poison. From the barren days of the 90s to the current renaissance or as they coin it, "The Rafalution".

I can still recall vividly the historic night in May 2005 when my heroes lifted the european champions league in emphatic fashion by coming back from a 0-3 half-time deficit that would take the heart of meer mortals. I teared during that moment of sheer sporting euphoria. No shame in that. Check out the clip to jolt memories for some and or as a source of inspiration for others.



Tonight, the Red army awaits the on-rushing blues that threaten to drown their ambitions. You can be sure they won't be easy pickings. You can count on the Kop choir to recreate the famed intimidating atmosphere that has overwelmed so many already in the past. For THIS IS ANFIELD and YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

I'll be by my telly......

No comments: