Friday, November 23, 2007

Careers.....

A job feeds you, a career inspires you, over do it and it consumes you. How often can one's career be his true calling? Who's calling anyway seriously. The answer is just about as lucid as which came first, the chicken or the egg.

Almost 6 months into this and I'm not the least bit closer to knowing myself more, career-wise that is. It seems its a negative co-relation between my work and my work satisfaction. I'm getting increasingly good at something which I don't really fancy. Moving on is an option but where to?

I'm in need of a fortune cookie. Who cares if the answer is hardly realistic and almost certainly positive. At least it won't disappoint me the least bit.

.....An irrelevant parting thought for the night. The new Spice Girl MTV for the track "Headlines" holds true to its meaning. Although it should be more aptly rephrased as "Controversy" for a more accurate protrayal. How else to describe 3 out of 5 woman in their 30s flaunting their "assets" with skimpy garments on TV, maybe scandalout?

No comments: