Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Getting on with business

MY OWN BUSINESS.... that is

8-9 months on, I'm still awake in the dead of the night. Just finished my latest round of scrounging in the job market (not that I have been doing that frequently). Guess I can say its one of my boldest endeavour yet, an actual writing-related job.....keeping my fingers crossed on it....Oh-mmmmmm

Day 3 has crept by and I'm non-the better. As I said, it'll take time to sink in, no human is impervious to the very emotions that personifies our mortality. I'm in need of that lost spark to kickstart my life back on track again. Immensing myself in that puddle of self pity will get me nowhere except dampening that already shattered pride with filth of self-inflicted scorn.

Its funny how man can always tell themselves the right thing to do within the confines of their inner monologue or when they set about spouting every bit that is on their mind. But when actions mattered, they to do the exact opposite with no trace of cohesion, as impulse prevails. View it from a candid approach, probably the expression "Oops..." best describes the embarassment.

Not everyone is Masi Oka in Heroes, able to will time and continuum thus I urge that we can grasp the moments that matter rather than to suffer a lifetime of regrets..... easier said, we're human after all.

No comments: