Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Googling....

First and foremost, you've got to pay homage to the developers of our modern day internet search engines. It sure is one feature which I have to admit I can't go without nowadays, from work to my leisure browsing in the comfy confines.

When I first began blogging, I tried to "google" for this domain of mine to no avail. All I could gather was rightfully information on common house pest which of course is synonymous with my other identity. Few months on, out of my idle impulse, I ran a search again and was finally presented with a pleasant surprise (which by now you would have guessed what it might be)

Anyway, many months back, I tried googling with the random thoughts in my mind such as my friends with different degrees of success. It is also then I found that there are other "David Chia(s)" out there. For the longest time I had thought that the combination of both my family name and my own has remained unique but I'm glad to have my myopic thoughts disproved. Now the challenge is to rise from relative obscurity......

No comments: