Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post-Christmas Morning

This has arrived kinda late. I should have written something about yesterday the night before BUT I was interrupted by unforeseen circumstances (brotherly intervention).

I have to agree with most of friends. X'Mas this year has been so peripheral and simply just passed us by. I spent my X'mas eve playing MJ at my boss' place before returning home to my comfy bed which might be just as surprised to receive me so early.

X'Mas morning, I had initiated a gathering of "heroes" for leisure basketball game which turned ugly. No thanks to my elbow which sent Yong to Changi General Hospital, nursing a broken nose. It was a clean break as the doctors described and that was where the majority of the afternoon was spent.

Now, I'm back in my battle-station with 5 days to go. Let the arrival of the new year bring new promises and hopeful this time, it can be delivered.

No comments: