Sunday, June 17, 2007

2 Weeks, "2 Weak".....

I have to admit, I have neglected my blog for a fortnight......

Owing to the fact that I have been real busy at work of late. Call it an excuse but I have been really drained, largely due to the near 12 hours I spend each day in office. No, I'm not payed anything close to a fortune for my efforts in case anyone has been wondering how or why the hell am I slogging so hard. Maybe it was a sense of direction or inspiration I had derived at work or so I thought really.

Life sums up to be just about a roller coaster ride of mixed emotions. Except I didn't really fancy or enjoyed the downward drop at high speed. Just when I thought I had found my sense of purpose, driving me forward in a relentless charge for my destiny in the comforts of a proper nesting. I soon realised it was actually a hotbed for a motley crue of "drunken sailors", who were once conquerers of the vast open waters but now void and lost of orientation in the new world, holding close the rigid believes from the yester years, deluded and lacking in foresight? Not in entirety, there is a large masterplan, a vision for the future but lacking in preparation. How can you fight a war with your trusty sabres and spears against the modern era of firearms and projectiles, rendering a battle to be won or lost without even a face to face confrontation. One must appreciate that there is NEVER a ONE and ONLY way to win a fight, rigidity in combat and a lack of strategem can prove fatal and irrecoverable. Its all about adaptation and appreciating the "terrain" in order to formulate the best accomodating plan in my humble and perhaps naive opinion.

However, my resolve has been very much shaken. They can't seem to decide what to have me do or should I say I have been a victim of my own success. Conscripted into work which I so very resent though it is something which I can do and appears to have a flair for as judged by others. Perhaps I can give it a go and see what it pans out but first, I have to find the elusive "Duracell" battery to charge me up and keep me going as my energy gets wanes from the lack of appreciation and recognition. I will wait patiently and fervently for the day I can truly celebrate my individuality and existence but there is only this much punishment everyone can take......

No comments: