Sunday, November 18, 2007

Feeling Uninspired.....

The weekends over and onto another 5 days of work.....

But seriously I dun really fancy another few "Saturday and Sundays" at this moment. I'll just waste them away like I just did. Spending my time sleeping and watching old vcds/dvds and hardly stepping out of the house. Going to work though aren't gonna lift my spirits either, either is a compromise and won't suffice for me right now.

So what do I really want? In all honesty, I dun know! I'm lacking that zest to zip about right now. Something is missing but I dun have a clue what is. At work, I feel like an atm machine for my bosses. I have to produce the money and be always available whenever, where-ever. And no one bothers about my well-being not untill I break down or seem to choke while dispensing.

A new challenge might revitalise that ailing spirit but what is? What can kick-start this stalling 27 year old to turn that elusive corner? Looking up in the heavens offers no reprieve much less an answer. It only takes a spark, to get the fire going.....will someone get me a matchstick or 2 stones at least?

No comments: