Saturday, November 17, 2007

Two and half hours.....

Yup, that's how long I've been staring in my notebook, typing and back-spacing umpteen times....not knowing what to blog about and even now I still don't. Lotsa stuff I want to talk about but yet I can't seem to articulate at this moment.....

A telling reflection of a phase I'm going through perhaps. I'M LOST, plain and simple. What do you do when your life takes a step backwards and more but time does not follow suit but casts you way behind by seemingly quickening its pace, mocking your very bad fortune.

Let's see....I'm 27 already, my career life hasn't taken off, my personal life's a mess and I don't have a clue how to stable the ship and push forward. Put me in an empty room and I jusy might pick a fight with myself right now. Such is the resentment I feel about my current predicament....well, at least I have managed something for this entry and that's a pleasant change from the indecisions that bogged me earlier.

No comments: