Friday, November 16, 2007

How's my day at work....

I signed off last night mentioning some simple presentation and it lived up to be one. The session was kept simple and the audience response was just as about it as well. They even took further steps to "simplify" the process....and there it is, I have a new project objective created out of thin air and I resent that. Here's how......

Original Plan
Step 1: Give a briefing to train, educate and refresh on some product knowledge
Step 2: Hopefully, my colleagues can register the information and aid their ability to sell it and answer any enquiries coming their way.
Step 3: Target Achieved, all's well.....

Improvised Plan
Step 1: Direct all enquiries to David and THAT's IT!

Grrrrrr.............Everyone has a role to play? Yup everyone fancies the part of "Gold Finger" or "Lieutenant Eye power". Shirkers!

No comments: