Tuesday, November 13, 2007

To speak up or not at all.....

Yes, that is the question....

Enough said, talk is cheap. Its so much easier to shoot your mouth off and play the blame game cause no matter what, you'll never seem to lose ('cause there's always someone you can throw that responsiblity of failure upon).

No, I can't beat you people but in no way shall I join you either. Not for moral high ground but simply saving however little breath I have left after each day. I'm sure there are better things to do then bitch about someone then fashion a smile the next time you see him with utterly no trace of resentment. Hypocrisy that everyone can live without. I have no point to prove nor do I have to justify......I rest my case as it is

Got a comment? Throw it up, why hide behind the safety zones of the keyboard and avoid ground zero like some innocent sheep yet going balistic the next moment.

The past few months has been trying and it probably will get only harder..... looking back, it has been quite a journey of self discovery I had left my tracks on. I have learned and grew in leaps and bounds. Thank you for the lessons, thank you for I have taken yet another step, however small to be a much better person.

No comments: