Monday, December 31, 2007

31th December 2007 - My New Year Resolution

Probably the most repeated header on the last day of 2007. It has been an eventful year in many different aspects. One thing for sure, I have grown (or should I say matured or aged....whuteva..*whistling*). Onto the formalities,......

1) To be REALLY happy....
2) To work towards doing 100k/month sales (seriously?!?!?) .....if I'm still in the same line
3) To WAKE UP on time .....always (perennial problem)
4) To find the "magic compass" (not the movie of course! but to get my bearing)
5) ....etc (undecided for any other stuff)

Its New Year Eve, I'm suppose to be at a party but WHY the hell am I in office writing this entry? Lets hope this is no preview for the new year to come. If so, at least something has ceased to change. Have a wonderful 2008 ahead folks! *4 hours + and counting

No comments: