Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year 2008

Its the new year and I spent most of it doing what I did alot last year.....I slept through the day. A new perspective needed perhaps.

Last night, I had really wanted to do something different from the previous years. making up for lost time maybe, considering I had spent majority of the past decade working on New Year's eve. Bernard managed to get a suite in Marina Mandarin to have party to welcome the coming of the new year. Though the lack of a good view of the festivities was rather anti-climatic but with or without fire works doesn't matter for me, I was determined to have a good time nonetheless.

This party was closely-knit affair, certainly nostalgic to relive the idle banter between old pals, taking pot shots at each other. We could have hopped off to some club to drink ourselves silly but instead we had a game of "guillotine", a fun card game based on the historic events of the French Revolution.

The day is almost over and CRUNCH time has just set in. 2008 here I come.

No comments: