Monday, December 3, 2007

Renaissance

How many times has this been re-iterated.....

The weekend's over and I for one seem to relish this in stark contrary to the sentiments of the majority. So glad to finally see the back of yet another november that has proven to be such a nemesis in recent times.

Not that I revel in my current working environment but at least it offers enough distraction from the mortal troubles that beleaguer me. In the cold silence of the night, I'm still fresh from watching my Red heroes put in a professional performance (4-0) to dismantle a (sometime) bogey opponent in the form of Bolton Wanderers.

A timely reminder that hope exists as long as your heart has room for it. Some 2 years ago, I witnessed my heroes rise from the "dead" to be crowned champions of Europe, beating Mighty AC Milan after going 3-0 down at half-time. Back on the domestic front, sleeping giants as they are, Liverpool is finally coming good this season (thus far at least). They remained unbeaten going into December, with the consistency they lacked previously. They are gaining momentum to mount a serious title challenge absent for the past 18 seasons.

I should and I must shed that burden of my previous indiscretion. I WILL SURVIVE!

No comments: